I am the CTO of the Spryker Commerce Operating System. It's a modular PHP e-commerce application that you can check out here:
We want to improve our test automation and therefore we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with specialization in test automation. The plan is to build an solid infrastructure with fully automated integration tests and to add it to our own core development process and to the product itself.
- Experience with QA methodology (BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, ...)
- Capability to setup the infrastructure and processes (together with a Devops or with SaaS products)
- Experience with the automation of functional-, acceptance- and unittests
- Able to run load tests and to supervise penetration tests
- Typical tools: Codeception, Behat, PhpUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, jMeter
- Nice to have: ISTQB Certified
- Nice to have: E-commerce experience
This job can be done fully remote but you'll need a work permission for the EU and you need to agree to travel to one of our offices in germany. Our company language is english.
Please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org